Dedaccia SL45DB Carbon BT PoB Wheels
The Deda SL45DB is the new wheelset for high-speed use and for all kinds of races. The 45mm deep rim profile combined with the 25mm rim width results in enhanced aerodynamics and reduced rolling resistance. The new generation of wider rim provides premium support to the tyre delivering increased stability and better handling, making the SL45 perfect even for gravel roads.
The new lightweight hubs are equipped with Enduro Ceramic bearings for super smooth rolling and unmatchable speed. Abec-5 tolerances and Graphite Nylon retainers are premium features ensuring long term reilability and durability. The rear hub design and spoke count (2:1 pattern) results in improved lateral stiffness for any riding style.
The SL45DB has also been built with tubeless technology in mind, making it compatible with both clincher and tubeless ready tyres. The SL Hubs are equipped with Enduro Ceramic Bearings for super smooth-rolling and greater speed.
- Rims: 45mm rim depth; high modulus carbon fibre UD and 3K combined structure, 25mm external rim width
- Spokes: Aero profile spokes, 24 front/24 rear
- Nipples: Self-locking ABS nipples, aluminium, 15mm
- Hub: High precision 6061 aluminium body, 17mm axle, 4 pawl freehub mechanism
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Bearings
- Disc Brake Rotor: AFS/Shimano Centre-Lock (Lockring not included)
- Thru-axle: 12x100/142mm Inc Thru-Axle end caps
- Tyres: Clincher/Tubeless (Tubeless kit sold separately)
- Accessories: Wheel bag
- Freehub: , SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers, SRAM 12x
- Weight: 1540g