Assioma UNO Single Sided Powermeter Pedals
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Now available on our 10 month payment plan. Please proceed to our payment plan page to avail of this offer where you can pay a deposit.
Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analysing in details the pedalling technique and how the cyclist's position on the bike influences performances.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedalling (eg. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.
Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.
Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter ever made. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
• Power sensor on the left pedal
• Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
• Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
• Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
• IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
• Oval-chainring compatible: yes
• Total weight per pedal: 151,5g (battery included)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
• Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
• Water resistance degree: IP67
• Q-factor: 54mm
• Hardware upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
• Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
• Bike type: racing/road
• Made in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
• Left pedal with power sensor
• Right pedal without power sensor
• Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
• 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
• 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
• Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
• User manual
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.