The ŠKODA CITY Lady bike in a stunning retro style is primarily designed for cycling around town in comfort.
It features a low step-over frame, making it easy to get on and off the bike. The cream frame and mudguards, a comfy imitation leather saddle and brown tyres with reflective strips enhance the exceptional design of this bike.
- Frame size 480 mm
- For who Women
- Size 26
- Weight 16 kg
- Package content 1 piece
- Frame Steel, brazed with connections
- Bottom bracket Encased bottom bracket
- Stem Aluminium/stainless steel, Humpert ErgoTec Cat Niro
- Handlebars Humpert ErgoTec Stuttgarter, aluminium
- Seat post Humpert ErgoTec Hook 27.2, aluminium
- Grips Selle Monte Grappa SMG 6, 90/120
- Saddle Selle Monte Grappa Swan
- Front/rear brakes Shimano V-Brake/Shimano Nexus coaster brake
- Chain Stainless steel, protected against corrosion, for greater power
- Front hub Aluminium, 36 holes
- Rear hub Shimano Nexus Inter 7, 7-gear shifter in the hub, coaster brake
- Rims Aluminium, double-wall, Remerx Dragon
- Spokes Stainless steel, 2 mm
- Front tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Rear tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Pedals CrMo axle, sealed bearing, Exustar E-PC97
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.