Dual Switch, Yellow Button for strobe.
IP67 Waterproof Battery Pack
Power Indicator Function
As mentioned, SG-T2200 is with dual switch, yellow button for strobe, and the green button for mode selection. While the green button is quite complex than that. The button is also with an internal LED work as power indicator. When the battery is full power the light is green, Blue for 70%, yellow for 40%, and red for 10% (when the color turn red, the light can work for another 15mins). So please arrange your cycling course accordingly.
Long Working Time
T2200 is powered by 6*18650 6600mAh li-ion batteries, it can work for about 3 hours on “high” mode, and 60 hours on low mode. Usually if your battery is fully charged, it won’t be a problem in terms of running time. As the LED for SG-T2200 is now updated to Cree XM-L2 LED, a low mode can even do the job for outdoor cycling.
- – Powerful, lightweight, functional
- – Long duration six-cell rechargeable battery pack
- – High light output of 2200 lumens for 3 hours or a very useful 220 lumens for 30 hours
- – Ideal where extended run-times are needed
- – Illuminated, easy to operate switch
- – Battery power remaining indicator
- – Can be bar mounted, helmet mounted (mount included) or headstrap mounted (mount included)
- – An outstanding light unit of excellent build quality and usability.