All the fun and vibrancy of our iconic Pop bikes, dressed up in a more mature colour scheme. When it’s time for a bigger set of wheels, the Pop 26 is the perfect next-step frame for their longer limbs. Whether they still love family bike rides or they’re too busy exploring with their friends, this lightweight kids bike will keep them moving into their teens.
Expertly crafted for big kids, the 26-inch Pop features a robust yet lightweight aluminium frame, chunky tyres to navigate any adventure, and eight gears to help lead the way when riding with their friends.
- The fun never stops rolling especially with our resistant tyres that are chunky enough for the biggest adventure, yet speedy enough to make the school run fun.
- Sleek by nature, the internal cables are neatly tucked away, protecting them from any damages from the elements, or catching on clothing.
- Your little (or not-so-little) one will literally be glued to the pedals thanks to their anti-slip nature, and the ‘little-legs’ ergonomically designed cranks make pedalling a breeze.
- Fork Type: Cro-Moly, Rigid, 25.4mm
- Frame Material: Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Headset: Steel 8pc
- Total Bike Weight: 12.3kg
- Handlebar: Steel, 560mm Wide, 60mm Rise, 6 Degree Backsweep
- Saddle: Junior, Bumper, CP Rails
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 X 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8
- Stem: Steel Quill - 25.4mm
- Brake Lever: Resin Bracket Aluminium Lever, 3 Finger, Adjustment Screws
- Number of Gears: 8
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 8 speed cassette, 11-32
- Chain: 1/2" X 3/32" 8 Speed, KMC Z-72
- Crankset: Steel 3/32" X 32T, 3 Piece, 152mm Aluminium Crank
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Resin Junior, Rubber Non Slip Pads, 9/16"
- Front Wheel Hub: Steel 36h, Quick Release
- Inner Tubes: Standard 26" Schrader Valve
- Rear Wheel Hub: Aluminium 36h, 8spd Cassette, Quick Release
- Rim: Aluminium 20" Double Wall 36H, CNC Sides, Painted Inner Rim
- Wheel size: 26 inch
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.