In the city, nothing ever sits still – except for the traffic. And that sits very, very still. But that doesn’t mean you have to sit still with it. Swap your four wheels for two and dive back into city life with the Pioneer – the ultimate urban utility bike. With every shortcut, detour and scenic route wide open to you, you can experience the city like never before.
Whether you’re livening up your daily commute or exploring the countryside on the weekends, this classic hybrid bike makes navigating both city streets and trails an absolute dream.
- With a strong, unbelievably lightweight aluminium frame, the Pioneer is designed to withstand the everyday rigour of everyday life, while still being light enough for a fast, relaxed ride.
- When you’re ready to swap the tarmac for the trail, the wide 40c tyres have a tread pattern that’s perfect for light trails and canal paths, with puncture protection to keep them in tip-top condition.
- And with a reflective strip around the rim, you’ll be safe during those early-morning coffee runs and evening-sunset rides.
- Equipped with 21-speed Shimano Tourney gears, you can maximise your pedal power and finally conquer those lung-busting inclines. Paired with Shimano’s EZ fire shifters, changing gears has never been easier – leaving you just as prepared for the hills as you are for zipping along the flat.
- The Pioneer’s iconic design features swept-back handlebars and a padded Selle Royal saddle, giving you a relaxed, comfortable ride as you glide through gridlock.
- Finished with a unique metallic paint and highlight colours, this jaw-dropping hybrid bike is born to stand out.
- Fork Type: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork
- Frame Material: Aluminium 6061
- Frame Shape: CrossbarLow step
- Total Bike Weight: 15.7kg
- Handlebar: Steel, 25.4mm, Width 590mm, Silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo Plus, Black
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm, Silver
- Stem: Steel, 25.4mm, Satin Silver
- Brake Lever: Integrated With Shifter
- Number of Gears: 21
- Cassette: Shimano TZ50 14-28
- Chain: 1/2” x 3/32” 7 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano TY501 48/38/28t, 170mm, Black
- Front Shifter: Shimano 21 Speed EZ Fire
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Raleigh ‘Anti Slip’ Resin, 9/16”, Black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, Direct Attachment
- Rim: Aluminium, Doublewall, 36H, CNC Sides, Silver
- Tyres: 700x40c, with Puncture Protection and Reflective Stripe, Black
- Wheel Set: Aluminium, Doublewall, 36H, CNC Sides, Silver, Aluminium Hub, Silver with Raleigh ‘R’ Dome Nuts
- Wheel size: 700c
- Mudguards: Full Mudguards
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.