Lapierre Trekking 2.0 Women's Bike
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
- Frame: Trekking Disc 700c Supreme 4 alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX DS 700c 63mm travel Disc
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera RDM360, 8s
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY501
- Crankset: Shimano TY501 48-38-28T 170mm (S/M/L) / 175mm (XL/XXL)
- Bottom bracket: Square 122.5mm
- Sprocket: Shimano HG200 12-32T 8s
- Chain: S52 1/2"x3/32" 8s
- Brakes: Shimano MT-200 hydraulic brakes
- Discs: Shimano SMRT26S 160mm front/rear
- Shifters / Brake levers: Shimano STEF505 3x8s, hydraulic brakes
- Headset: FSA NO.10 semi-integrated
- Handlebar: AL-078 alloy black, Width: 600mm, Rise: 45mm, Ø: 25.4mm, Backsweep: 45°
- Grips: Herrmans Oxy DD29BL 120mm
- Stem: TAS822 Adjustable, Ø: 28.6mm, E: 100mm, BB: 25.4mm with stainless bolt
- Seatpost: SP-C208 alloy, Ø: 27.2mm, L: 350mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave, Royal gel
- Front hub: Panasonic NRH003 dynamo, 32H QR
- Rear hub: KT K68-RBK 6-bolt Disc, 32H QR
- Rims: Lapierre Double wall 32H 21-622
- Tires: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 700x38c 40-622
- Pedals: Xerama SP-822
- Lights: Axa Ecoline 15 lux / Axa Blueline carrier mount
- Accessories: Kickstand, Tempo 46mm mudguard set, Sprung rear carrier (child seat compatible)
- Weight: n/c
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.