Lapierre e-Explorer 3.4 Electric City Bike 2023
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
The E-Explorer 3.4 is an electric assist bike designed for daily use. Thanks to its versatile and progressive assistance, moving around has never been so simple. Fitted with mudguards and a luggage rack, the E-Explorer makes your journey better.
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT200
- Brakes Front: Shimano SMRT10 180mm Center Lock (Front), 160mm (Rear)
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E-25 Tapered QR9x100 27,5" 63mm travel
- Frame: Overvolt Explorer Semi Integrated Bosch
- Handlebar: Lapierre alloy 6061DB, Width: 660mm, Rise: 26mm, Backsweep : 30°, Ø: 31.8mm
- Headset: VP-J303PES, Black Finish, 1.1/8"
- Model Year: 2022
- Pedals: VP VPE-461
- Shift Lever: Shimano Alivio SLM3100 with optical gear display, 9s
- Stem: Lapierre, 17°, Ø: 31.8mm, Length: 90mm
- Battery Watts per Hour: 400Wh
- Display: Purion
- E-Bike: Yes
- Motor: Bosch Active line "25kph" / External battery 400Wh / Purion display
- Grips: XLC Ergonomic grips
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lancia
- Seat Post: Lapierre Aluminium 6061 Ø: 31.6mm, Longueur : 350mm, Offset : 5mm
- Rim: Ryde ZAC421 32H, 584x21C
- Tyres: Continental Double Fighter III 50-584, 3x60EPI (27,5") (Front & Rear)
- Chain: KMC e9 Sport Silver-black 9s
- Crankset: LAPIERRE OVERVOLT BNI, 170mm + 38T Narrow Wide
- Front Wheel Hub: Shimano TX5058B, 9mm QR, 32H Center Lock
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9s Shadow
- Rear Wheel Hub: Shimano TX5058B, 9mm QR, 32H Center Lock
- Sprocket: Shimano HG200 9s 11–36T
- Accessories: "Front light: AXA Compact line 20, 20 Lux Rear Light: AXA Blueline 50mm Fenders: Eurofender Matt Black Carrier: Lapierre Aluminium MIK Ready 25Kg"
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.