The modern 2021 GT Zaskar LT AL Elite Hardtail Bike is ideal for trail centres, bike parks, local trail riding and all-mountain explorations, plus, it features GT's Triple Triangle frame and awesome components from SR Suntour, Shimano and SRAM.
Engineered with GT's top-quality aluminium, this bikes frame incorporates modern enduro-inspired geometry for a combination of stability, agility and all-day riding comfort. Plus, it's equipped with SR Suntour Zeron suspension, a SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain and Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes. This component spec smooths the terrain beneath you, provides gears to travel anywhere in the hills with efficiency and pace, while its powerful disc brakes ensure you have dependable braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Frame Zaskar LT Alloy Frame, Triple Triangle™ Frame Construction feat. Floating Seatstays, BSA 73mm, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, Tapered Head Tube
- Fork SR Suntour Zeron 35, 130mm, Coil, 15x110, Tapered Steerer
- Rear Shock Null
- Rims WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals Not included
- Crank SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30t
- Bottom Bracket Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar GT Alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm Rise, 5° upSweep, 9° BackSweep
- Grips GT Statement
- Stem GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Headset FSA No.42E, Integrated
- Brakes Shimano MT400 Hydro Disc, 180/180mm RT10 Rotors
- Saddle WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost TranzX Dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6
- Speeds 12 Speed
- Sizes Available S, M, L, XL
- Brake Type Disc
- Chain Device Null
- Fork Travel (F) 130mm
- Front Hub Shimano MT400, 15x110
- Front Tire Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.35", Addix Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Material Aluminum
- Rear Hub Shimano MT400, 12x148
- Rear Tire Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.35", Addix Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Tire Size 2.35
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.