GT Stomper Ace 26 inch 2021
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Built with the same attention to detail as our adult bikes – the Stomper Ace 26” has a lightweight aluminium frame with geometry perfected for younger rippers wanting to hit the singletrack. Suntour suspension forks, Shimano gearing, disc brakes and Kenda tires means this bike is built right, and rides right.
- Improved Geometry bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward. The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
- FRAME: 26" GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil with Preload
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
- CRANK: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 30T, 130mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Sealed
- PEDALS: GT BMX Flat Pedal, Resin
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, RD-M310
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M310, Rapid Fire
- COG SET: Sunrace CSM55, 11-34, 8-speed
- RIMS: All Terra Double Wall, 32h
- TIRES: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.1"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Disc QR, 32H
- REAR HUB: Alloy Cassette, QR
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy V-type
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 580mm Width
- STEM: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- GRIPS: GT MTB
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Ahead
- SADDLE: GT MTB
- SEAT POST: Alloy Micro Adjust
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.