A bike that will turn every journey, path and road into a joyride. Its comfort-focused frame and upright riding position keep the effort low, and enjoyment high.
First and foremost, this bicycle is made for comfort: an upright riding position, lightweight feel and riding style, a plush saddle combined with squishy front suspension that turns bumpy streets, parkland paths, and gravel roads into a smooth-sailing journey.
- Model Name: Adventure 2
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, low-step thru, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, disc brakes, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm travel, coil , custom crown, 1 1/8" steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula DC-1420, QR / (R) Formula DC-27A, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Goodyear Transit Tour, 27.5 x 2.0"
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Crank: Prowheel, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT M26S
- Shifters: microSHIFT MS25, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 60mm rise, 15° back, 685mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, Tapered, 1-1/2"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro 4 finger
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 7
- Extras: Kickstand
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG
- Chain Device: Null
- Connectivity: Null
- Consumer Name 1: Adventure
- Consumer Name 2: 2
- Electric: No
- Fork Travel: 50mm
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Tire Size: 2
- Material: Aluminum
- Tire Size: 2
- Wheel Size: 27.5
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.