Dt Swiss 350 Rear 24 hole 142 x 12 mm Centre-Lock disc
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
- High end performance at a great price
- DTs 350 family of hubs comes with all of the same killer features as the 240 line but gives an alternative option for the more budget conscious consumer
- The 350 hub features a steel axle and fully sealed bearings
- A forged aluminium hub shell keeps weight to a minimum
- Featuring the unique Star Ratchet system: patented drive system within the Freehub offering low maintenance, ultimate strength and quick engagement
- The 18 engagement teeth on the ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- A special DT Swiss coating on the ratchets and axles greatly improves the lifespan of these parts
- This all comes together to make the 350 low maintenance, and give it unsurpassed strength
- The same quad bearing system as used in the 240s hubs, with corrosion resistant steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing giving added durability and performance
- Includes 6-bolt adaptor
- The No Tool system makes servicing easy
Brake Mounting - Centre Lock
Colour - Black
Drilling - 24 Hole
Flange Type - Classic
Freehub - Shimano HG
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.