The version Sterrato 3.0 is equipped with Shimano Claris R2000, 2 × 8 speeds. The New CLARIS R2000 series correspond to entry riders. Riding style is not race oriented, but easy sports, long touring, town cruising with casual cloths, shopping and also commuting for daily use. The bike with CLARIS is a partner of the rider. Having the bike make riders feel happy. It’s sporty looks but it promises that the opportunity of comfortable riding.
If you want to ride confidently the same bike on asphalt and paved roads, but also on black trails and mountain terrains – Sterrato is the right bike for you. The new DRAG Sterrato combines the best practices and solutions from the current and innovative GRAVEL genre. Adapted to prolonged cycling, with modern geometry, disc brakes and carefully selected components, it will give you the confidence to ride fast on any terrain. The lightweight aluminum fork comes with the option of mounting a rack or a water stand.
- Frame: Sterrato 7-S Alu, Hub size: 12×142/100 Hex axle, Bottom Bracket: BSA, Brakes: Flatmount 160/140, Tires Up to 622/46, Integrated Cables
- Color: Beige/Black
- Size: 28": S, M, L, XL
- Fork: Sterrato, Alloy Hydroformed, Tapared
- Headset: COX IS42/28.6 lIS52/40
- Crankset: COX Alloy 48/32T, Square Type
- Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000, 2×8 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000, GS
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 8 sp., 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano YBN S8
- Handlebar: Handlebar COX Flight EXT16 L-450, Drop 124mm, Reach 85mm, 31.8mm
- Stem: COX Speed, Forged Alloy, +-7°, 31.8mm
- Grips: COX Rhombo Gel Bar Tape, Black
- Brakes: Shimano RS305, Cable type disc brake
- Rotors: Promax 160/140 mm, 6 bolt
- Saddle: COX Strike II
- Seat Post: COX Speed, D-31.6 black
- Seat post clamp: COX Speed, D-35 black
- Wheels: DRAG Circle 1.D, Loose Bearings, 32H
- Tires: Vee Tire Rail 700x40C
- Weight: 12.1 kg
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.