Ronin in Japanese literally means samurai without master
This was also our main motive during the creation of our newest All Mountain bike – DRAG Ronin. Ronin is definitely a bike that does not adhere to the stereotype, does not like the beaten tracks, and its only master is the one who steps over the frame. No matter if you are up in the mountains on a rough downhill tracks, alpine trails or just having fun on big jumps, the Ronin masters any kind of terrain. The bike is an excellent all-rounder: designed to be as versatile and potent on the climbs as well as on the descents.
Version 1.0 is equipped with the Shimano Deore – 1x 11 speed system. The 11 gears are shifting instantly for both climbing and downhill. The Rockshox Delux Select R Rear Shock has enough travel to smooth down bumps on the downhills. The 29” inch wheels with WTB ST i29 tubeless ready tires can be ridden without inner tubes for more comfort and traction on the forest paths.
- FRAME: DRAG Ronin 29 140mm, Alloy 6061 T6, BB BSA, BOOST™, ISCG05
- FORK: RockShox RECON RL 29 MXL STEALTH BOOST™ SOLO AIR 150 mm
- REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox DELUXE SELECT R 205X65 DEBONAIR
- HEADSET: Cox Components ZS44/28.6 | ZS55/40
- CRANKSET: Shimano, Deore FC-M5100-1, 32T, 11 Speed, 170mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano, Deore SL-M5100, 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano, Deore RD-M5120, 11 speed, SGS, Shadow Plus
- CASSETTE: Shimano, Deore CS-M5100, 11 speed, 11/51T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601, 11 Speed
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16
- HANDLEBAR: COX Rogue Low 31.8 MTB 780mm
- STEM: COX Rogue-R3 31.8/50mm
- GRIPS: COX Direct Lock 130mm
- BRAKES: Shimano, BL-MT401, BR-MT410, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- ROTORS: Shimano, SM-RT54, M 180MM, CL
- SADDLE: COX Strike II
- SEAT POST: COX Rogue SE 31.6/400mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, D-35mm
- WHEELS: WTB ST i29 29 TCS 2.0/Shimano MT400 Hubs
- TIRES: Vee Tire Crown GEM 29×2.30, Multiple Purpose Compound
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.