Master PRO is equipped with Shimano Claris drivetrain, so you can RIDE IN STYLE!
The new CLARIS R2000 series correspond to entry riders. Riding style is not race oriented, but easy sports, long touring, town cruising with casual cloths, shopping and also commuting for daily use. The bike with CLARIS is a partner of the rider. Having the bike make riders feel happy. It’s sporty looks but it promises that the opportunity of comfortable riding. The Shimano Claris components guarantee a long and problem-free lifetime.
Master is an entry-level road bike with a comfortable geometry that helps you get the most out of longer rides while keeping aches and pains to a minimum.
- Frame Master 6-S Alloy, Frame, Hub Size: 9×130/100 QR, Bottom Bracket: BSA, Brakes: Standard Rim Brake, Tires Up to 622/28, Fully Integrated Cables
- Size 28“: 440mm, 460mm, 500mm, 530mm, 550mm, 570mm, 610mm
- Color Blue/White
- Fork Master, Alloy Hydroformed, Offset
- Headset COX Components ZS41/28.6 lZS41/40
- Crankset Shimano Claris R2000, 50/34T, External BB
- Shifters Shimano Claris R2000, 2×8 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Claris R2000, 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Claris R2000, SS
- Cassette Shimano HG31, 8 Speed, 11-30T
- Chain YBN S52
- Pedals Not Included
- Handlebar COX Flight, Backsweep 135mm, Upsweep 90mm, Compact , 31.8mm
- Stem COX 6061 NR, Forged Alloy, +/-7°, 31.8mm
- Grips COX Logo Bar Tape, Black
- Brakes Caliper Brake COX, Melt Forged Alloy
- Saddle COX Storm
- Seat Post COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 27.2mm
- Seat post clamp COX Flight , Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 31.8mm
- Wheels DRAG Circle 1.V, Loose Bearings, 24/28H
- Tires Schwalbe Lugano, Kevlard Guard, 28-622
- Weight 10.4 kg
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.