Grand Canyon combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort of a city bike. Thanks to its front suspension, low weight and mountainbike drivetrain, the bike performs perfectly both around town and on longer distances.
- FRAME: Grand Canyon, Alloy Hydroformed
- HEADSET: COX IZS44/28.6 l ZS44/30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Acera M371 48/36/26 170mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus M2000, 3×9 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus M310
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio T4000 SGS, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE: SH CS-HG400-9?? 11/32T
- CHAIN: YBN S9
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- HANDLEBAR: COX BAAR Low, Backsweep 6°, Upsweep 3°, Rise 20mm, 31.8mm
- STEM: COX ZX40, Forged Alloy, +-6° 31.8mm
- GRIPS: COX Dual Comp, Green Neon/Black 130mm
- BRAKES: Tektro HD-285 Hydraulic
- ROTORS: Tekto 160mm
- SADDLE: Cox StrikePro
- SEAT POST: COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 31.6mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX Speed , Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 34.9mm
- WHEELS: Drag Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Bearings
- TIRES: Schwalbe 28×1.4 Delta Cruiser Kevlar Guard
- WEIGHT: 14.8 kg
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.