A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- Premium SmartForm C2 Alloy frame / RockShox Judy Silver TK 120mm fork
- Shimano Deore 11-speed shifting / Shimano MT200 hydro disc brakes
- TranzX dropper seatpost
Where it thrives
Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride
What it's bulit for
- Frame: All-New, Smartform C2 Alloy, SAVE dropped seatstays, tapered headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible BSA 73, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110 thru-axle, 51mm offset
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: (F) WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3" / (R) WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25"
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Handlebar: FSA Alloy Riser, 15mm rise, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Trail, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 130mm
- Speeds: 11
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.