Cannondale Topstone 0 GRX 800 gravel bike 2021
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Explore further. Ride freer
A capable, versatile gravel road bike. Built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less travelled or accelerating your commute.
- Light, durable SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano GRX 800 11-speed hydraulic disc group / GRX 600 crank
- WTB KOM Light i23 TCS tubeless-ready wheels
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, out in the elements
What it's bulit for
Traction, handling, comfort
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank: FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBRS500
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 800, hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Cannondale Custom Mudguard
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.