Cannondale SuperSix EVO CX Cyclocross Bike
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
We’ve unleashed the legendary performance of SuperSix Evo to dominate the ‘cross course and fly over gravel tracks. Smoother, sleeker, and more capable than ever - dirt just got faster.
It's the fastest road bike to ever leave the pavement. SuperSix EVO CX takes the lead as our cyclocross weapon of choice and SuperSix EVO SE sits at the pointy end of our gravel range, built for chasing podiums.
Fast Just Got Dirty
It's our fastest ever mixed-surface bike with proven aerodynamic tube profiles to take you out of the tunnel and give you the edge on course - from the Flint Hills to Belgian mud.
Take the Holeshot
Fly off the startline with the snappy acceleration of ultra-short chainstays and tame the tech with the power steering of our legendary OutFront geometry.
Choose Your Tread
Power through the mud and glide over the rough stuff with confidence. SuperSix Evo CX and SE boast 13mm of clearance around a UCI-legal 33mm tire, or room for a 45 for those who go beyond the tape.
Confidence in Any Size
This geometry rewrote the rulebook for cyclocross handling and quickly found its place on the podium in gravel. We start with a slack head angle – 70 degrees (that’s mountain bike territory), and pair it with an extra-long fork offset to give you incredible stability, while reducing trail for agile, nimble handling. It's kind of a win-win, for people who like to win.
- Frame SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, internal cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30-83 Ai, flat mount disc, integrated seatpost binder
- Fork SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2", 55mm offset
- Rear Shock Null
- Rims DT Swiss R470 db, 28h
- Hubs (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not included
- Crank Cannondale 1, BB86a, OPI SpideRing, 40T
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain SRAM CN-1130
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1170, 11-36, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur N/A (Braze-on compatible)
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force1, Long cage
- Shifters SRAM Force1, 11-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Brakes SRAM Force1 Hydraulic Disc, 160/140mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Force1
- E-Bike Display Null
- E-Bike Battery Null
- E-Bike Charger Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit Null
- Saddle Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset all sizes
- Speeds 11
- Extras Null
- Sizes Available 46, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Chain Device Null
- Connectivity Null
- Consumer Name 1 SuperSix EVO
- Consumer Name 2 CX
- Electric No
- Fork Travel Null
- Frame Travel Null
- Front Tire Size 33
- Material Carbon
- Tire Size 33
- Wheel Size 700c
* no detailed geometry yet for this product.
More Give. More Go.
An unprecedented gravel bike. Rear suspension and fast-rolling 700c wheels offer unmatched comfort, control and speed from tarmac to outback.
- BallisTec carbon frameset with Kingpin suspension
- Shimano GRX 800/600 11-speed shifting / GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, Up and down hills, Out in the elements
What it's bulit for
Handling, Comfort, Traction
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank: Cannondale, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1.5"
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Removable fender bridge
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.