Cannondale Adventure Neo 3.1 EQ Electric City Bike 2022
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
An electric-bike built for the city streets, the town pathways, and the great open roads. You are just one ride away from a good mood.
- The smallest and lightest battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. Fast charging, removable and easy to carry, it offers ample range and power for everyday adventures.
- With up to 120 Km of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
- This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 25km/h. Above that, it’s all you.
- Easy to get on and off. A confident, upright riding position. Comfy saddle. Suspended and dropper seatpost. Big, bump-absorbing tires and hill-erasing power. Everything in life should feel this good.
- Simple to use, a breeze to ride – the trustworthy Bosch drive system delivers impressive power in an effortlessly natural way. There’s a reason Bosch is the leading name in e-bike systems.
- Equipped for life, equipped for fun: Racks to carry your stuff, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility, and kickstands for easy parking.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, post mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 45mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale 2, double wall
- Hubs(F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano TX505, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 400Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 2A
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: TranzX, suspension dropper post, 31.6, 50mm travel
- Speeds: 9
- Extras: Front and rear lights, fenders, rear carrier
- Sizes Available: SM, LG
- Chain Device: Herrmans Slyde 38T Chainguard
- Fork Travel: 63mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Tire Size: 56
- Wheel Size: 650b
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.