Campagnolo Zonda C17 12mm Thru axle Wheelset
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Zonda C17 BT Disc Wheels
The very first Campagnolo branded wheelset developed specifically for disc brake equipped road bikes comes at a time where the market has plenty of solutions for road disc wheelsets but lacks solutions that offer a level of performance, reliability, safety and integrity that has always been associated with Campagnolo wheels.
The Zonda disc brake wheelset is not only more reactive when compared to the rim brake version but it is also 25g lighter than its closest competitor. The new C17 rim ensures a better rim/tyre interface and improved performance especially when using 25 and 28mm tyres.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
Adding more technology to the wheel while increasing its performance, lowering its weight and ensuring that same Campagnolo reliability cyclists have come to expect, a wheelset that should be at the top of the list for any athlete in the market for a serious upgrade.
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Asymmetric rim profile, 26mm to 28mm
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
- Axle Fitment: Bolt-Thru 12mm
- Adjusting lockring with micro setting, for accurate adjustment of the hub
- Aluminium hub & axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange for increased torsional stiffness
- Aerodynamic spokes with black anodised self-locking nipples
- Modified versions of the famous Mega G3 Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
- Weight: 1675g Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Zonda C17 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) / 21 variable-section stainless steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- Exclusive Mega-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anti-Rotation system
- Self-Locking nipples
- Rim Profile: Differentiated - 24/27mm (front) / 27/30mm (rear)
- Width: 22mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel Bearings
- Width: 100mm Front / 142mm Rear
- Oversized flange
- Cup-and cone bearing system
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock only
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
In The Box
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.