Introduction of the Chorus 12-speed groupset is a further example of high-performance transmission specifically for an already large group of users wanting a top level yet versatile product. Those who appreciate Campagnolo top-of-the range functionality have always loved the Chorus model for its excellent price-performance ratio.
No compromises have been made in this extension of the characteristics and main advantages of Super Record and Record 12-speed groupsets to the new Chorus 12-speed. In addition to this, the Chorus model also comes with the brand new Ultra Torque 32/48 crankset, together with the new 34/50 and 36/52 chainring combinations and the new 165 mm crank length. The combination with 11-29 / 11-32 / 11-34 dedicated cassettes makes Chorus the ideal groupset for those wanting a multi-purpose cycling experience.
- Shifters and cables
- Standard Chorus rim brakes,
- Press fit bb86.5 x 41mm cups
- Chorus 12 speed chainset 172.5mm 52/36 tooth
- Chorus 12 speed cassette 11/32
- Chorus 114 link 12 speed chain
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
CHORUS REAR DERAILLEUR
- 3D Embrace Technology
- Optimized trajectory
- 12-tooth pulley wheels
- Optimized return spring
CHORUS ERGOPOWER CONTROLS
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion
- Quick shifting
- Multiple action – Ultra-ShiftErgonomics
- One lever-One action
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- Ergopower™ Controls
CHORUS FRONT DERAILLEUR
- Upper semi-rod not connected to the lower one
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations
- Ideal for wider tires
- Design optimised for inner cage
CHORUS CRANKSET 12X2 SPEED
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fibre cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring
- Optimized design for any chainring combination
- X.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System
- MPS™ Micro Precision Shifting System
- CHORUS 12 SPEED SPROCKETS
- Smaller spaces
- Same spacers
- Bigger sets of three in single-block steel
CHORUS 12 SPEED CHAIN
- Ultra-link connecting system
- Constant, extremely high performance levels over time
- 5.15 mm wide
- Pins aligned with the external links
- Dual Pivot Brakes
- Brake pads with universal brake shoes
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.