A strong 2-piece Disc rotor for use with Campagnolo disc brake systems. The 03 version rotor has improved heat dissipation than the original rotor for better braking and a longer life.
Designed to be incredibly aerodynamic, with the rounded edges to the disc to prevent any injuries or cuts if you were to come into contact with the disc edge.
The CNC'd alloy spider and steel braking surface are designed to stop the brake system from overheating, even when cycling down the steepest of descents or tightest of corners, when confidence using your brakes is essential and failure is not an option.
- Original Campagnolo Spare part
- 03 version featuring extra high heat dissipation
- 140mm and 160mm versions available
- Alloy Inner with a Steel Outer, 1.85mm thick
- Compatible with AFS and Centre Lock hubs
- Two piece rotor with rounded external edges
- Rivet connection engineered to promote efficient cooling
- Suitable for all types of pad compounds
- Weight: 99g for a single rotor (140mm size)
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.