BE35 EVO ELEKTRON 29”/27,5” Sram X5 9s ETR 3
The new BE35 EVO fits 27.5 “x 2.6 rear wheel and 29” x 2.30 front wheel. This setting allows you to have a precise and maneuverable front. And at the same time a rear that offers more traction and more grip. With the bigger front wheel the rider can charge the front-end more confidently for greater traction and riding precision, overcoming obstacles in a more easy and responsive way. The wider rear wheel instead absorbs the downhill bumps and increases grip in technical climbs.
|Frame||E-FULL 27,5 Alu thru axle 12mm travel 130 Integrated battery||Forcella||Suntour XCM 34 BOOST 130mm axle 15mm|
|Cambio||Sram X5-9s||Motore||ETR 3 36V 250W|
|Batteria||Sanyo Panasonic/LG 36V 630Wh||Display||LCD ETR 8 functions|
|Freni||Shimano disk 200||Cerchi||Raxe 29 TL30 Front/27,5 TL40 rear thru axle 15/12 hubs|
|Coperture||VITTORIA/VEETIRECO MTB 29x2,30/27,5x2,60||Misure||44-48|
|Colors||c81 Black Red, c93 Black Green||Weight||Kg. 26,600|
|Autonomia||from 50 to 130 km||Cassetta||Sun Race 11/40 9s|
|Ammortizzatore||Suntour Raidon LO|
- nominal power rating of 250W with a maximum torque of 90Nm.
- power, speed and cadence sensors for an higher ride precision.
- perfect integration with latest generation e-bikes geometries.
DISPLAY AND CONTROLLER:
- LCD display with high contrast backlight in order to be always visible in all the weather conditions.
- Compact, durable and easy to use handlebar controller.
- 5 level of assistance.
- quality lithium Sanyo cells powered by Panasonic, 36V 14Ah for a total power of 630Wh
- BMS smart system for data collection and cells safety.
- rechargeable without taking it off from the frame.
- Battery range up to 130 km.