- Made of our high performance organic compound
- Gives the best result in all-round competitive cross country conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
High end brakepads with an organic compound which is pre-sanded and direct ready to use. Without the need to prepare the brakepads before using them on your bike. They perform best in dry conditions and give the best stopping power, which makes them ideally suited for competitive XC-use. Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Colors Blue
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with SRAM: G2, G2 Ultimate, SRAM: G2, G2 Ultimate, Avid: XO Trail, Guide Ultimate, Guide RSC, Guide RS, Guide R, Elixer 9 Trail, Elixer 7 Trail
- Compatible with brands SRAM / Avid
- Disc brake pad type Organic High Performance
- Pad springs included Yes
- Split pins included No
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.