All Ways, All Days.
An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
- Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame
- Shimano Tourney 14-speed drivetrain w/ mechanical disc brakes
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Where it thrives
In town, Leisurely rides, On crowded streets
What it's bulit for
Agility, visibility, Comfort
- Frame: Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano HB-TX505, QR / (R) Shimano FH-TY505, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Shimano Tourney, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 7-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax BL42
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 16
- Connectivity: Quick
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.