veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute to the office, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Reinforced: bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and bike shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.