Shimano's SPD-SL pedal system for road bikes is designed for maximum power transfer. The same holds true for the R7000 pedals from the 105 series that help you get all your power onto the road, thanks to a light and stiff carbon composite body and a wide stainless steel contact surface.
- Material: carbon composite pedal body, injection moulded
- Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedals
- Wide platform with stainless steel contact area for maximum power transfer
- Chromoly steel axle
- Triple bearing for smooth running
- Maintenance-free compact bearing
- Wide bearing spacing for even load distribution
- Adjustable release tension
- 31° release angle
- Weight: approx. 265g (pair)
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.