Northwave Core Plus Road Shoes 2019
They might be an advanced version of Northwave’s Core Road Shoes, but there’s absolutely nothing standard or ordinary about these shoes. Carbon and fibreglass reinforcements work together with unparalleled stiffness to keep you supported and protected at all times as you tear up the tarmac.
The NRG Air outer sole helps to keep things highly breathable with a total of five vents which also wick sweat away from the body quickly and efficiently. In the upper section, the unibody construction feels great against the skin thanks to yet more ventilation, soft support points that reduce pressure marks and enough elasticity to slip over the top of the foot with ease.
The SLW2 dial and strap make sure you can always find the perfect fit with just a simple flick of the wrist, too. Northwave’s Core Plus Road Shoes are compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and
- 5 vents for perfect airflowSPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included)
- The upper's seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points.
- 4 breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button.