The best wheel choice for riding unpredictable roads is one you can fully trust and forget. That’s the Allroad S. A perfect choice for gravel rides, road rambles, bikepacking trips or fast daily commutes, it’s 100g lighter than its predecessor, the Allroad.
The lightweight aluminum rims are plenty wide (22mm internal) and compatible with tubeless tires from 28mm to 64mm for a smooth, efficient ride quality. Our UST system has been improved with a new rim bed shape that makes it easier than ever to install and change tires. Fore technology attaches the spokes to the rim without the need to drill the upper rim bed, so no tape is required. No hassles, no added weight.
Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes spoke lacing with highly controlled tension for maximum power transfer, and the Instant Drive 360 freewheel, coupled with our automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto), provides fast engagement, stiffness and added durability.
Matte painted hubs, invisible rim welding and deep black spokes give this wheelset a premium look that stands out from the crowd. The wheels use center-lock brake rotor compatibility and are available with Shimano or SRAM XD-Road driver bodies and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body. The front hub is a 12mm thru-axle that can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear is a 12x142 and can also convert to quick release.
- 830 grams (Front)
- 1765 grams (Pair)
- 935 grams (Rear)
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 22 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS ROAD
- Hookless profile
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Infinity Hub
- Instant Drive 360
- QRM Auto
- Disc standard: Center Lock (R) only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD-Road
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release ([LV2680300] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle ([LV2373500])
- 12mm front hub cap ([LV2680500] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle ([LVXXXXXX])
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release ([LV2510800]
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body ([LV3850100])
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body ([LV3440100])
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body ([LV2580100])
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body ([LV3430100] - Delivered on the wheel)
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.