Unlike others, the measurement of Assioma is not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions. Not only in the lab.
Bluetooth and ANT+
Assioma communicates with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS) via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO-Shi measures power individually on both legs; this makes possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance, Torque Effectiveness (TE), Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof and resistant
The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter for road with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures at least 50 hours of use.
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
- Power sensors for the right and left pedal
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi without pedal bodies: 99,0g per side (battery included)
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi with PD-R8000 pedal body: 157,0g per side (battery included)
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor with:
- PD-R7000/R550/R540: +64 mm
- PD-R8000/6800: +65 mm
- Bike type: road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- Left power sensor with adapter for Shimano® pedal bodies*
- Right power sensor with adapter for Shimano® pedal bodies*
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- Assioma user manual
- Assioma DUO-Shi user manual