More Give. More Go.
An unprecedented gravel bike. Rear suspension and fast-rolling 700c wheels offer unmatched comfort, control and speed from tarmac to outback.
- BallisTec carbon frameset with Kingpin suspension
- Shimano GRX 800/600 11-speed shifting / GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, Up and down hills, Out in the elements
What it's bulit for
Handling, Comfort, Traction
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank: Cannondale, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1.5"
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Removable fender bridge
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.