An e-mountain bike with infinite capability. The shackles are off, go ride the unrideable. Again and again.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame, 150mm travel / SR Suntour XCR LO Boost fork
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain / hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano STEPS E7000 drive unit / 504Wh battery / Range: up to 100km (60mi)
Where it thrives
In the mountains
What it's bulit for
- Frame: 160mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Select Charger RC, 180mm, DebonAir, 20x110, 56mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select
- Rims: WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula 20x110mm Boost / (R) SRAM MTH 700, 12x148mm thru-axle, XD Driver
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-bike w/ custom Ai offset, 160mm, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, single click, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Fabric FunGuy
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 4-piston, CenterLine 200/200mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
- Speeds: 12
- Extras: Pre-installed light cables
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.