We took our most fun trail bike and put a motor in it. It’s play time.
Where it thrives
Challenging trails, up and down hills
What it's built for
Traction, efficiency, handling
- Proportional Response
- Tuned Carbon frame, 130mm / RockShox Recon SIlver RL,
- 140mm fork Shimano drivetrain
- TBA / SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch Performance Line CX drive unit / 625Wh battery /
- Range: up to 78km (48mi)
- Chain: Shimano Deore 12-speed
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Fork: RockShox Recon SIlver RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Frame: 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1
- Alloy Swingarm, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
- Front Hub: Formula DC-511, 15x110
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12x148
- Rims: WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tire Size: 2.6
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing, tubeless ready / (R)
- Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing tubeless ready
- Wheel Size: 29
- Brake Levers: TRP hydraulic disc
- Brakes: TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200mm rotors
- Grips: Fabric FunGuy
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, Drop: 125mm (SM), 130mm (MD, LG, XL)
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- E-System Drive Unit
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- E-System Battery: Bosch Powertube 625Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
- Extra 1: Preinstalled light cables
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.