'Start 'em off right. The traction and comfort of its big plus-size tires and its light, agile feel make the Cujo 20 the best way to learn trail riding skills with fewer spills.
- Light, durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame and fork
- Shimano 7-speed Revo Twist Shifter w/ powerful disc brakes
- Kid's Plus-Size Wheels and Tires (20x2.6")
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, lightweight alloy, double wall, 20", 29mm inner width, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Formula QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6, 20 x 2.6"
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ Reflectors
- Crank: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 30T, 130mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Alloy 600mm width x 30mm rise
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro 3 finger
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4mm
- Speeds: 7
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.