Campagnolo Zonda C17 Wheelset
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Zonda C17 Wheels
The highly respected Zonda with its new 22.5mm wide rim accepts 25-28mm clincher tyres, giving increased performance, comfort and a more efficient tyre/rim interface. A new rim coupled with the same technologies that put the Zonda in a league of its own, make this wheelset one that punches far above its weight. The Zonda offers this added performance and wider profile while reducing its overall weight more than 10 grams.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
- Dynamic Balance rims, where every point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side, offering maximum stability even at high speeds
- Differentiated rim height, 27mm front & 30mm rear (22.5mm internal width)
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Adjusting lockring with micro setting, for accurate adjustment of the hub
- Aluminium hub & aluminium axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange for increased torsional stiffness
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern
- Self-locking nipples with anti-rotation system
- Weight: 1540g (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Zonda C17 Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) / 21 variable-section stainless steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- Exclusive Mega-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anti-Rotation system
- Self-Locking nipples
- Rim Profile: Differentiated - 24/27mm (front) / 27/30mm (rear)
- Width: 22mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Width: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Cup-and cone bearing system
- Steel Bearings
- Oversize flange
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
In The Box
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.