BSA Threaded Frame ABEC-3 Bearings for 29mm Cranks SRAM DUB
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
- Our solution for running a 29mm spindle crankset (SRAM DUB) in a BSA threaded frame
- Machined aluminium cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell
- Fully serviceable
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in a 68mm wide shell
- Weight: 102g
Bottom Bracket TypeBSA Threaded
Bottom Bracket TypeSram DUB Compatible
Product TypeBottom Brackets
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.