Drag Hardy 7.0 Mountain Bike
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
The Hardy 7.0 frame is made from 6061 and hydro formed tubes with comfort, reliability and light weight in mind. The geometry is confidence inspiring on all terrains. Hardy is made in four sizes: M, L, XL are with 29? and S is with 27.5? wheels. The bike is equipped with SR Suntour XCT30 fork with 100mm travel, that will smoothen out the bumps and give you better control. The powerful hydraulic disk brakes Shimano ??200 will give you the confidence that you can stop anytime on any terrain. Shimano Altus 3×8 will give you a wide range of gears for wide range of terrains.
- Cassette sprocket SH CS-HG400 9speed 11/32T
- Chain Yaban S9 9 speed 114 MTB/Road silver gray
- Fork 29 SR XCM HLO 9x100TS DS 255/0 100 black red
- Tire Vee Tire VRB350 Galaxy 29x2.1(54-622)
- Tube Vee Tire 29x2.10/2.25 AV 40mm
- Disk brake rotor Tektro TR160-24 160mm
- Disk brake rotor Tektro TR180-24 180mm
- Rear derailleur SH RD-M3100 9speed SGS
- Rear wheel 29 MAX R15 32H D762TSE QR black black spokes
- Front wheel 29 MAX R15 32H D761DSE QR black black spokes
- Shift lever set SH ST-M370S 3x9 speed black
- Handlebar COX Baar Low 31.8 MTB 680mm black
- Crank set Samox AF26-310SSS 40/30/22T 170 ?????
- Pedals FP-803B 9/16 black
- Front derraileur SH FD-M2000 9speed 40T 34.9
- Frame 29 Hardy 7.0 M-17 black green
- Saddle COX Speed Comfort V6 black green
- Brake rear SH BR-TX805 mechanical black
- Brake front SH BR-TX805 mechanical black
- Crankset SH FC-MT100 40/30/22T 170 black
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.