Off-road friendly and light-weight, it’s perfect for everyday recreational use.
700c Wheel for fast rolling on roads and gravel
- FRAME: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Forged Drop-outs w/ Disc Brake Mounts, Zero Stack 1 1/8" Head Tube, 29" Wheels
- FORK: 75mm, Coil
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- CRANK: Shimano, 42/34/24
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge, Square Taper
- PEDALS: Flat Pedal
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tourney, 3x7
- COG SET: Shimano, 14-34, 7-speed
- RIMS: Luas 32h
- TIRES: 700 x 38c
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Disc, QR
- REAR HUB: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors, Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors, Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors, Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Luas All Terra Alloy Riser,720mm Width
- STEM: Luas, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- HEADSET: Semi-integrated, Sealed Cartridge
- SADDLE: Luas MTB
- SEAT POST: Luas Two Bolt Alloy
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.