Wahoo Elemnt Bolt gps computer
Now available on our 10 month payment plan. Please proceed to our payment plan page to avail of this offer where you can pay a deposit.
Wahoo Companion application
Wahoo have thought about the setup of the device. The Wahoo ELEMNT can be connected to your phone, which allows you to change the datafields via your phone. You can also turn off/on sounds and notifications via the App. The Bolt can be connected to several 3rd party applications via the Wahoo Companion App.
Turn by turn navigation
The Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt can process several kinds of files from for example the Strava planner, but to receive Turn by Turn support from the cycling computer, you need to create routes with Komoot or RideWithGPS. You can conveniently synchronise these routes from your phone via WiFi or Bluetooth Smart. When you’ve started a route on the device you receive clear Turn by turn information on the screen. Note! when you deviate from a route, it can’t recalculate it. You can turn around and get back to the route to continue.
Operate cycling trainer
Wahoo has made a name with the KICKR Snap trainer and the KICKR Power trainer. The Wahoo ELMENT Bolt offers the possibility to connect it to your Wahoo trainer. There are 5 different programs that can operate your trainer. It is also possible to re-ride a route with GPX via the device. The trainer automatically changes the resistance based on the GPS coordinates.
• Connect with the Wahoo ELEMNT “Companion” app on your smartphone
• Zoom in up to 8x with buttons on the sides of the device
• LED lights that help during navigation, indicate speed, heartrate, and power
• USB, WiFi, ANT+ and Bluetooth connection
• Works with several electronic shift systems
• Phone, text, and email notifications from your phone
• World wide maps with free updates
• Routes by third parties (Strava, RidewithGPS, Komoot, Best Bike Split)
• Routes via email
• “Take Me Anywhere” navigation in the Wahoo ELEMNT app
• “Back to Start” navigation feature
• Navigation via map or Turn-By-Turn
• Strava Live Segments integration
• KICKR cycling trainers
• Automatic and wireless syncrhonisation after activity
• Dimensions: 73.7 x 45.7 x 22.1 mm
• Screen size: 2.2”
• Weight: 62g
• Battery life: 15 hours (Lithium Ion)
• Waterproof (IPX7) up to 1,5m
See options below for 10 month interest free plan #trainnowpaylater.