Praxis works zayante full crankset power meter
The full Zayante crankset + Power.
52/36 chainrings included.
Yep, you read that correctly! The 4iiii PRECISION uses their patent pending 3D power meter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain on your crank which delivers real-time, in-depth and accurate power data in watts to cyclists and their coaches.
PRECISION features both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless protocols to simplify connecting with head units, providing athletes with the essential information they need to guide their training and racing intensity levels
• LTD. AVAILABILITY
• Full Zayante crankset with the 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter mounted on left arm.
• 170 / 172.5 / 175 110BCD – 52/36 gearing
• M30 AL Spindle
• Must use Praxis M30 BB : BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30
• Works with 10/11sp Shimano™, Campy, SRAM
• Weight 712g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
• Q-Factor 147mm
Bluetooth smart and Ant+ compatible.
• Hollow Forged crank arms, with 4iiii PRECISION power meter on left arm
• Praxis Cold Forged rings with LevaTime® shifting tech
• Praxis M30 Spindle/Bottom Bracket System
The Zayante crank uses the M30 spindle/BB system. M30 BB’s are made for Eng Threaded, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB road frames.
SHIMANO — Our rings work great with both mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their Di2 Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
SRAM — Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22? 11sp chain drivetrains. The crank and rings also work well with the SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
CAMPY — Our rings work great with both mechanical Campagnolo 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their EPS Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
WARRANTY / 4IIII SUPPORT
Praxis Works warrants Praxis components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase. However, there are limitations as “nothing lasts forever”.