Lapierre e-Explorer 4.4 Electric City Bike 2023
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
The E-Explorer 4.4 is an electric assist bike designed for daily use. Thanks to its versatile and progressive assistance, moving around has never been so simple. Fitted with mudguards and a luggage rack, the E-Explorer makes your journey better.
- Frame: New Overvolt Explorer Integrated Bosch Supreme 5 alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 32 DS 15x100 15AH2 27,5” 80mm travel
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9s Shadow
- Crankset: LAPIERRE OVERVOLT BNI, 170mm + FSA Megatooth Chainring 38T
- System: Bosch Active line plus “25kph” / Intube battery 500Wh / Purion display
- Sprocket: Shimano HG200 11-36T 9s
- Chain: KMC e9 Sport Silver -black 9s
- Brakes: Shimano MT200
- Rotors: Shimano SMRT10 180mm Center Lock (Front & Rear)
- Shift levers: Shimano Alivio SLM3100 with optical gear display, 9s
- Headset: Feimin-H868PX, Black Finish, 1.1/8”
- Handlebar: Lapierre alloy 6061DB, Width: 680mm, Rise: 15mm, Backsweep : 25°, Ø: 31.8mm
- Grips: XLC Ergonomic grips
- Stem: Lapierre, 17°, Ø: 31.8mm, Length: 90mm
- Seatpost: Lapierre Aluminium 6061 Ø: 31.6mm, Longueur : 350mm, Offset : 0mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo ergo active
- Front hub: Lapierre DA210, 2 Sealed Bearing, non-boost 15x100, 32H, Center Lock
- Rear hub: Lapierre DA210, 4 sealed bearings, boost 12x148, 32H, Center Lock
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25 32H, 584x25C Disc Rim 32H with Silver Eyelets
- Tires: WTB Intersector 58-584, Black Sidewall, Dual DNA, 30TPI (27,5”) (Front & Rear)
- Pedals: VP VPE-461
- Accessories: Front light : Spanninga Axendo 30, 30 Lux, Rear Light : AXA JUNO 50mm, Fenders : Curana Aluminium Matt Black, Carrier : Lapierre Aluminium MIK Ready 25Kg
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.