Cannondale Trail 3 Womens 2X 27.5 Mountain Bike 2019
No Deposit,Finance Available up to 48 months.
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
The best way to get into serious mountain biking; the Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally associated with far more expensive machines. Their confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
Short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, reliable 1x and 2x drivetrains, great tyres and tubeless-ready wheels on most models, these bikes are ready to rock.
Trail Women’s is designed with 27.5” wheels for all three
- Frame: Trail Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, hydraulic remote lockout, Coil
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Hubs: Formula QR front, Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing BSA
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: MicroShift Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 4
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm