Cannondale Topstone Carbon Ultegra RX Gravel Bike 2020
ALL NEW TOPSTONE - More Give. More Go.
An unprecedented gravel bike with real suspension. It's the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road
bike ever made.
Topstone Carbon distills our experience making fast race bikes, comfortable endurance bikes and ultra-light dual
suspension mountain bikes into an exceptional machine, designed for maximum fun in places beyond most gravel
bikes' abilities, or maximum comfort in more ordinary terrain.
Revolutionary, super-light suspension that lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement. Better control. Better traction. Better comfort. Nothing sacrificed. Up to 30mm of suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages. A special thru-axle pivot in the seat tube allows engineered flex zones in the rear triangle and top tube to do their magic, absorbing bumps and vibration and improving comfort, traction and control whether you're seated or standing.
EVERY RIDER IS DIFFERENT
PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE CONSTRUCTION
Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom tuned by size. We manipulate the carbon layup and tube dimensions to deliver the right amount of flex and stiffness for the rider’s size, so all you need to do is get on and ride.
IT’S EASIER TO GO HARDER
Refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that’s stable, composed and comfortable without losing that spark. Go further, ride longer, charge harder.
THE LAST DETAIL
We thought of everything. Big clearance for big tires. Tons of gear and storage mounts. Speed Release thru-axles. DirectLine cable routing. Internal dropper post compatibility. In short, the works.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- KingPin Suspension System: Up to 30mm of bump-smoothing suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages.
- LockR Pivot: Thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
- Big Tire Clearance: Comes with big 700x37c tires for grip and comfort, but has room for up to 40mm tires with tons of clearance. You can even put on 650 wheels with 48mm tires if small and fat is your thing.
- Carry That Gear: Plenty of places to store gear and water, with a multi-position mount on the downtube, and more on the top tube, seat tube, and under the down tube. There's even mounts on the forks.
- Fender Up: Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don't.
- Easy Internal Cable Routing: With our DirectLine cable routing, an internal tube guides the cable and housing through the frame, from entry to exit for headache-free service.
- Speed Release Equipped: Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
- Dropper Ready: Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that's this off-road capable.
- Frame: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8"" to 1.5"" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/fender mounts
- Rims: HollowGram 22, 22mm deep, 25mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 / (R) HollowGram 142x12 rear w/DT internals, Centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: Shimano HG601 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RX
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7°
- Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor