Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2019
No deposit,finance available from €288.81/month.
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Built for big rides and long days in the saddle, the Synapse offers full race performance, allday geometry, wide-ranging capabilities and a micro-suspension system that insulates you from the bumps without isolating you from the experience. It’s a true endurance machine, for true endurance riders.
Blisteringly fast, all-day comfortable, all-road capable and engaging to ride, the Synapse is the best all-round road bike we’ve ever made.
Frame weighs just 950g with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters’ rigs. This thing is fast.
SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame, fork and seatpost keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a “just-right” feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE DESIGN
Proportional Response Design ensures that every rider, regardless of size, enjoys the same ride feel and handling. Each size gets its own custom carbon layup, tube dimensions and geometry. We even use three different steerer diameters and fork rakes through the size run for a truly tailored feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mudguard mounts, the Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Frame:Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rims: Cannondale HollowGram SL, Carbon Clincher Disc, 35mm deep, 19mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 front, 12x142 rear w/ DT Swiss internals
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 28c
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter and FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160/140mm RT900 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Pro, carbon rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Extras: Power2Max NG Eco upgradeable power meter - ready to activate