Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE Road Bike 2019
No deposit ,finance available from €111.08/month.
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Built for big rides and long days in the saddle, the Synapse offers full race performance, allday geometry, wide-ranging capabilities and a micro-suspension system that insulates you from the bumps without isolating you from the experience. It’s a true endurance machine, for true endurance riders.
Blisteringly fast, all-day comfortable, all-road capable and engaging to ride, the Synapse is the best all-round road bike we’ve ever made.
Frame weighs just 950g with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters’ rigs. This thing is fast.
SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame, fork and seatpost keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a “just-right” feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE DESIGN
Proportional Response Design ensures that every rider, regardless of size, enjoys the same ride feel and handling. Each size gets its own custom carbon layup, tube dimensions and geometry. We even use three different steerer diameters and fork rakes through the size run for a truly tailored feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mudguard mounts, the Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Frame: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i21 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142S rear
- Spokes: Double-butted, Stainless
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Crank; Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/140mm RT81 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
We Also Recommend
Bottecchia Domina RD disc bike