Available Early January.
- Ultralight low-drag Hi-MOD BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting
- HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon
Where it thrives:
In competition, the open road, up and down hills
What it's built for:
Speed, agility, handling
- Frame: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54 cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62 cm)
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm RT800 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Speeds: 22
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.