Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Team Di2 Road Bike 2019
No Deposit,finance available from €227.00/month
THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
For the ultimate all-around race performance, the SuperSix EVO strikes the perfect balance. Its unrivaled blend of light weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance gives you the winning edge on every part of the race course.
The SuperSix EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower waterbottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It's like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that's stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
Serious road racers, or people looking to ride like one.
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Hi-Mod Disc Frame
The unreal control of discs, without the weight.
Our flat mount integrated disc design adds less than 150 grams to the frameset, and maintains EVO's sweet ride characteristics.
- Frame weight: 829 grams
- Fork weight: 360 grams
- Less than 150 grams more than non-disc!
- FRAME: New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEEDSAVE, PressFit BB30a
- FORK: New SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- RIMS: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Disc WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear
- SPOKES: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Disc
- TYRES: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (F) / PowerLink (RR), folding, 700x25c
- CRANK: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- CHAIN: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
- REAR COGS: Shimano Dura Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- HANDLEBAR: FSA K-Force Light Carbon Compact
- GRIPS: Fi’zi:k Team
- STEM: FSA OS-98 CSI
- HEADSET: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- SADDLE: Fi’zi:k Arione R3 w/ K:ium Rail
- SEATPOST: FSA K-Force Carbon, 25.4x350mm
S M M/L L XL XXL 50 52 54 56 58 60