Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2021
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €20
Next day delivery in Ireland
Fast, just got faster.
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Shimano Ultegra group
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset / SAVE SystemBar
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and down hills
What it's bulit for
Speed, agility, handling
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8"" to 1-1/4"" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8"" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: HollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35mm deep, 19mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram 3-pawl, sealed bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8"" - 1-1/4"" (44-54 cm), 1-1/8"" - 1-3/8"" (56-62 cm)
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Speeds: 22
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.