Make your own luck. This is the speediest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminum race bike on the planet.
With every new CAAD we design, speed increases. The same can’t be said for weight. Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keeps the CAAD13 light but make it much, much faster. Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tires delivers the best possible blend of stiff efficiency and unbeatable comfort in an alloy road racer.
- Ultralight SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano Ultegra hydro disc group / Cannondale 1 crank
- Fulcrum Racing 900 RB wheelset
Where it thrives:
In competition, the open road
What it's built for:
Speed, agility, handling
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 900 DB
- Hubs: (F) Fulcrum Racing 900, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Fulcrum Racing 900, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Fulcrum, Stainless steel
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 2, 7050 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: CAAD13, integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Removable fender bridge
Ireland and UK
Free delivery (minimum order €20) in the Republic of Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland for all orders placed on our website.
Exceptions to the above rule are heavy goods, weighing 20kg or above. The shipping cost for heavy goods is €20.
All orders are processed, packaged and shipped the same day (on orders received before 3pm). Once goods have been shipped, the customer will receive an email with a tracking number.
Next day delivery within Ireland. U.K. delivery times will vary.
If your order is out of stock we will contact you immediately with an expected delivery date.
European and Worldwide
We offer worldwide shipping. The cost of shipping depends on the destination and weight of goods.
Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to your destination.
Bikes are inspected by our trained bicycle mechanics to ensure that all parts are correct and functional before delivery.
Click here to view our returns policy.